Friday, February 27, 2009

Here we go

Eric and I are starting our journey in adoption and Korianna Paige will be the name of our little girl. We have decided to adopt from Kazakhstan through Villa Hope based here in B'ham. For those of you who know us ... know that this will be our second go around with the adoption process. The first time was in 2003 through Children of the World based out of Fairhope, Al. We went through China. It, however, was a disaster and total heartbreak! We never got our referral due to an arrest of Eric from 15 years before. We were devastated and I shut down mentally and emotionally for 3 years and I swore I would NEVER try the adoption thing again! Now fast forward to 2009 ... and you have the title of this blog ... Here we go .... You know, God is an amazing healer - physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually! HE has healed my wounds in all areas and HE gave me the desire to go through this adoption again. No to mention the total peace that he has given us! Praise God!! I will keep ya'll posted as things progress. Please be in prayer for Eric and me .... this is going to be quite a journey for us, but God is with us and he is our provider and we WILL have our daughter with us one day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment